Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Subjects This Semester

BEL311

In this new semester of July to November, I have already part 3 students. I am the student in course Information Management. This course, I have to take 7 subjects. They are divide followed by their code and name. First, IMD 201 that is called Access to Information, IMD 202 Promotion of Information Products and Services, IMD 203 Support Services and Maintenance, IMD 255 Technical Support and Services in Information Agencies.

All these subjects are very related to our course. Next,is about another 4 subjects,they are BEL311 the name is English for academic purpose.CTU 264,stand for Islamic Information Management, and for KOKO subject is HPD117,stand for Intellectual Discourse.

Besides that, each of the subject have the lecturer that teach for the subject. For IMD201 the lecturer is En. Muhammad Ismail bin Pahmi. He is friendly person.When in the class he likes to ask question to the students, before he starts the learning. For IMD202 is Puan Rashidah binti Mohamed. She is softly and kind-hearted person.For IMD203 is Miss Siti Nuur-ila binti Mat Kamal,She is also friendly and funny person. She is the youngest lecturer that teach in my class.For IMD 255 is Puan Nor Diana.She is kind-hearted and caring person. She would ask the students who cannot understand.Next, BEL 311 is En.Izuan Ismail.He is strict and punctuality person but he likes to give an advice. and CTU264 is Ustaz Saidin.He is a funny person.In class,he likes to make fun and laughter to students and the lastly,for HPD117 the lecturer is Mr.Muruga Chiniah.He an Indian person.He is also,sporting person.In class, he likes to smile and make a laughter.

My opinion about all this subject is some of the subject related with the course. For example for all the subject with the code of IMD. Although, there still have some content that related, there have some content did not relate to the topic. We need to finds about the knowledge of the topic by ourself from other sources.We also can indicate some of the topic that we cannot understands.Other than that, one of the subject was there still have the practical that helps understanding the subject.For example,about the subject of IMD203 Support Sevices and Maintenance. From that subject, I learn all about the component of the computer. Another example is the subject IMD 201,I learn about how to get the information. The place that contain the information and how to use it properly.

Other than that, I have the subject that I like to share. The subject that I like,for this semester is the KOKO subject, that is HPD117 Intellectual Discourse.It is because,is the simple subject and easy to understand.When the time for the class, it contain many of the games for students,so it is not boring class.The lecturer is also sporting and like to take picture. The subject that I dislike is IMD203,Support Sevices and Maintenance.This is because the subject is too many about component computer,so I have to remember all that and need to practice.But the lecturer,know how to make us understand.

My expectations about the all subjects are really tough. Especially for the subject that not has the final examination. There is the subject that not easy to understand, I have to struggle and study hard for make sure my pointer increases.Do not all the subject is easy to understand, so as the student I have to ask,when I do not understand what I have learned about. This will help me,to improve my study. I hope for the final semester I will get answer the final examination easy and properly and also can become the best student.

No comments:

Post a Comment