Sunday, October 3, 2010

10 FACTS ABOUT ME

First of all, many people do not know really, I talk a lot and likes to joke when I was really comfortable and familiar with the meeting as well. Especially when with my family. I love to make people around me happy and laughing.

Secondly, I do not like to eat a vegetable. Vegetables such as spinach are just that I can eat. I do not like eating vegetables, because if I eat vegetables I will be nausea and throat, in my opinion most of the vegetables all the bitter and unpleasant.

Thirdly, I was a shy and a quiet, when met with people who are less familiar, especially with men. but that does not mean I am arrogant, because I really respect the people who I do not know and another one, I'm not familiar with them.

Fourthly, I also really, one that is not quite like out tremendously. I would rather sit at home for my own work. If I want to go out, I was on my mood if the mood I want to go out. I will be out. mostly, I prefer to go out with the family

Fifthly, I am also someone who likes to please people, although people thought I was too good really because I do not like to trouble people. if they need help I would help them. I also like to keep the faith my friends because I was not comfortable when they are angry at me and I also do not like to fight

Sixthly, I also like to be alone because when I to be alone I will feel more relaxed and free to do whatever I wanted. and I, too, will feel more comfortable. when alone, I will be conscious of myself.

Seventhly, I do not like to take a case out of other people. Sometimes I rarely take out the people. So if, someone took out of me, without my knowledge, I would be angry and hate him. Because to me why people want to know about me, if I did not take cognizance of these people. I would rather be a listener only from talking about other people

Eighthly, I am a person who does not like to show my anger. If I am angry, I will be silent but even if I am angry, I will quickly cool again. Because I do not like to save the anger for a long time and I am also easy to forgive others


Ninthly, sometimes, I prefer to make something for myself without need of others. I prefer to be independent and to understand things by myself because that way I will feel more satisfied and happy with the result of my own.


Last but not least, I am a person who is actually like singing and love musics. Only certain peoples or who is very close to me will notice it,because when I am singing, it can make me get rid of stress and satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment